Standard Letter Writing Sample [BHSEC]

Standard Letter Writing Sample [For BHSEC, English 1 (Class XII)]

Question [10 marks]

You are Sonam Wangchuk Sherpa from Sarpang Bhutan, Studying at Kuendrup Higher Secondary School in class XII. You are about to leave for a long month winter break, completing your BHSEC exam. Write a letter to Dasho Dzongdag, requesting for temporary jobs during the winter break.

To
The Dasho Dzongdag 
Dzongkhag administration
Sarpang

25th November, 2021

Sub: Application for Temporary Job

Honorable Dasho,

With due respect and humble submission, I Sonam Wangchuk Sherpa a fresh class XII graduate of Kuendrup Higher Secondary School would like to lay down a few lines under your kind consideration, please.

For your kind information Dasho, I have recently completed my class XII Board Examinations and am on month long winter break. Since I am from poor economic background, my parents are facing problems to meet expenses on my education. After the declaration of my class XII result, I want to pursue my higher studies but economically I am handicapped. So, I want to engage myself doing some temporary jobs during this winter holiday to earn, in which I can meet my educational expenses. I do not want to give burden to my parents. I have all my aptitude to carry out any kind of jobs at any circumstances.

Therefore, I would like to request Dasho to look into my matter and provide me some temporary jobs from your end. I would be much obliged to your act of kindness and remain ever grateful to Dasho for the same. 

Thanking in anticipation 

Yours faithfully
Sonam Wangchuk Sherpa 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dzongkha Essay Sample

Personal Essay [For Scholarship]

Missing You Mom